Humanoid / Cryptid Encounter Reports 2

My last posting of Humanoid / Cryptid Encounter Reports was very popular, so I decided to 'go to the well' again and see what I could find.

Location: Brisbane, Australia
Date: January 1997


While working in a shopping center the witness says she noticed a woman who had a certain air about her and as she watched her she seemed to glide above the floor. The woman came to her desk and she noticed that this woman's irises were a pale gray color and her pupils were elongated from top to bottom rather than the usual round shape. She couldn't keep her own eyes off the woman's eyes and felt quite mesmerized by watching her. She knew she was asked a question but can't remember what it was or what she answered. She thought to herself "what planet are you from"? Suddenly, the woman moved off and disappeared.

She described the strange woman as having non-styled hair that was just to her ears, fairly straight and a mousy brown color. She wore a cardigan done up to the top button and the dress seemed to just hang on her. She didn't seem to be dressed for the times but more like the style a century earlier. She carried an old fashioned handbag over her arm.

The witness states she has experienced strange dreams in which she has found herself getting out of a ship and meeting a young man about 20 years old with tight curly hair, plaid trousers and a very tight-fitting jumper. She accompanied the young man on a dinghy and sailed to another floating craft. On the top of the craft there was a gray type alien that appeared to be steering it. He wore a tight-fitting gray suit with an emblem on one side. She saw a craft with transparent walls and people walking inside, she thought these people were "workers".

Source: UFO Research Queensland, Australia

Location: Northern Tennessee
Date: June 1997


Around midnight, the witness and his cousin were on a hunting trip and were sitting on the edge of a large hollow which consisted of very thick underbrush and lots of evergreen. It continued into a larger valley with a clearing and then to a ancient Indian burial site. After sitting there awhile, they heard the sound of the brush rattling deep in the hollow. Whatever it was, the loud racket suggested it was large. One witness was armed with a .22 magnum rifle with approximately 150 rounds of ammo.

On his night vision scope he could see what appeared to be a man, but upon further inspection he realized that the "man" was a creature about 7-8 ft tall covered with thick dark fur. It was slimmer that the popular Bigfoot image, almost skinny and had a neck. Also protruding on either side of its head were long tapered "horns" that were dark in color. On the top of the head also protruded a horn pointing straight up. All horns were approximately 5-6 inch in length and were as dark color as the creature.

The terrified witness emptied a 25 round clip into the creature and then retreated into a nearby cabin about 65 ft away. The next morning they could not find anything except for lots of spent shell casings and bullet holes on a walnut tree. He thought he had struck the creature several times. Nearby animals traps had been sprung and all the bait missing. On a nearby ridge, the witnesses located a series of tunnels made up of brush and various sizes of tree limbs, vines and leaves. They thought it could have been "the lair of the beast." They refused to investigate further.

Source: GCBRO

Location: Northern Georgia
Date: August 1991


The witness was camping with his family in the Georgia mountains near a river. Around midnight while trying to go to sleep, he heard a noise outside the tent. He went to check what was making the noise. When he opened the flap of the tent, he saw a nine-foot humanoid staring at him. Standing only four feet away, the giant humanoid was dressed in a white robe like garment. He wore no shoes or boots and had large feet. Alarmed and yelling, he awoke his wife who came outside when suddenly she was frozen in place.

The witness was then "towed" by the floating humanoid to a clearing near the river where a white silvery sphere hovered about 20-30 feet from the ground. A large sliding door opened on the side and the humanoid placed the witness in the craft. Inside, he was taken into a wide 35-50 foot long hallway and then into a control center with bright flashing lights and consoles. There he witnessed up to 20 other humanoids of the same size and clothed as the first one. The interior of the chamber was so bright that it resembled daylight. He was then taken into another room with a long black table examination. He was positioned and laid on the table with approximately 8-10 humanoids looking at him. They examined him but he didn't feel or notice anything done to him.

After a few minutes the same humanoid that brought him inside took him back outside. He was placed next to his wife who had became mobile again. They watched "jet fires" from the bottom of the object as it shot away at a high rate of speed. The craft apparently left a 200-yard circle of burned grass on the ground. An interesting note from this incident was that the witness stated that the interior of the craft was much larger than the exterior.

Source: NUFORC
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...